Most Active Stories
- Bobby Andrew, leading voice in anti-Pebble fight, dies at 73
- Goodnews Bay man clings to firewood, survives overboard in Bering Sea
- ADF&G reports 'deadloss' on Tuesday survey of Togiak herring fishery
- F/V Northern Pride aground on Katmai coast
- Attorney seeks suppression of evidence against Vaughn Clark
Crime and Courts
Wed June 12, 2013
WAANT Bust a Reminder for Bristol Bay Travelers
Authorities want to stress during the summer season that importing any amount of alcohol to a dry village is a crime.
DILLINGHAM: Bringing any amount of alcohol into one of Bristol Bay’s local option communities is a crime. That's the message the Western Alaska Alcohol and Narcotics Team would like to stress as many people are traveling to work and fish around the region.
KDLG’s Dave Bendinger has more: