In a letter to the new EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt, Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas) said agency work to block Pebble "unprecedented" and based on "questionable" science. Called on Pruitt to rescind 2014 Clean Water Act restrictions.
Dr. Barbara Riley grew up in Dillingham. Now she works at the Kanakanak Hospital as a family practice physician.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
This week, Rep. Neal Foster on House Finance plan to fix state economy. Plus, Newhalen's Bob Rychnovsky on coaching and chacter, Dr. Cathy Hyndman on protecting one's head, teen love stories, and Penguin dip.
Latest from APRN
- Walker wants Trump on-board the gasline
- Start-up gambles time is right for Alaska solar power
- Alaska sees positive federal signals on individual insurance market
- Alaska News Nightly: Thursday, Feb. 24, 2017
- Spicer says feds likely to boost enforcement of anti-marijuana laws
- House Science to EPA: drop Pebble Mine veto
Crime and Safety
- Stranded travelers found after night on Nushagak winter trail
- No injuries after Grant plane belly lands at Unalaska Airport Tuesday
- Second of five men involved in October gun thefts takes plea
- Ty Moore, 26, caught with drugs, guns, and money at boat harbor Sunday
- Shaina Clark, 22, charged with meth possession and alcohol importation
- 90 Percent Of Fish We Use For Fishmeal Could Be Used To Feed Humans Instead
- 3 rescued near Akutan after fishing vessel takes on water
- Johnson tapped for Fish Board seat, again
- LBC votes down Dillingham annexation, upholds smaller new boundaries for Manokotak
- Fish and Game to conduct Dillingham survey on subsistence fishing in the Nushagak River
- Deported With A Valid U.S. Visa, Jordanian Says Message Is 'You're Not Welcome'
- FCC Chairman Goes After His Predecessor's Internet Privacy Rules
- Bounding Baby Bongo Born
- Los Angeles Officials To ICE: Stop Identifying Yourselves As Police
- Trump Administration Weighs Increased Scrutiny Of Refugees' Social Media
Currently Playing AM 670:
Currently Playing FM 89.9:
- Little interest for latest look at Western Bristol Bay Borough
- Dillingham council votes unanimously to appeal LBC ruling
- Which non-profits should get tax exempt status in Dillingham?
- House Speaker Bryce Edgmon on Governor's budget proposals, and more
- Sen. Dan Sulllivan on his priorities in the next Congress, and on Trump's cabinet picks