Guests and officials joined Port Alsworth students, staff, and community members to officially open the new Tanalian School on Tuesday, August 18.
Managers Matt Norman and Saundra DuCross are offering fine dining and nightly rates, attracting visitors who come to Bristol Bay for a variety of activities.
Crime and Safety
Latest from APRN
- Obama to Talk Climate, Reveal New Alaska Policies
- Legislators View Palmer Meat Plant
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, August 28, 2015
- Judge denies injunction; Medicaid to roll out Sept. 1
- News of Obama Initiative on Village Relocation Pops in Nome
- 3 homes, community library lost in the Chiniak fire near Kodiak
Bristol Bay Field Notes is your source for an eclectic blend of topics relating to the great outdoors of southwest Alaska. Its goal is to educate, inform, and entertain.