There’ll soon be some extra bodies in the halls of Dillingham’s Middle/High School – but they aren’t new students.
Herd has recovered enough to allow for limited hunting, says Fish and Game, which is accepting applications for the Tier II drawing hunt now online.
Latest from APRN
- Former BPD officers accused of misconduct still have police certifications
- Amidst Alaska’s economic woes, Nome focuses on port’s future
- Company eyeing new Cook Inlet oil defends tax credit program
- DOT plans major repairs to marine highway, Egan Drive
- New trailer could boost size of LNG deliveries to Fairbanks
- Marijuana club opens in former Fairbanks wine bar
Crime and Safety
- Knife wielding man arrested after threatening woman
- Woman leaves young children home alone for night at bar, DPD charges with endangerment
- Woman pleas in oxycodone drug case
- New ALSC attorney in Dillingham to advocate for victims of family, sexual violence
- Michael Jacko pleas to child sex abuse in Pedro Bay case
- Top Paper's Endorsement Doesn't Always Equal Success In New Hampshire
- L.A.'s Top Restaurant Charts New Waters In Sustainable Seafood
- Federal Authorities Arrest Man Linked To Threat That Closed U. of Chicago
- Turkey Arrests Migrants After Agreement With European Union
- China's Renminbi Gets A Stamp Of Approval From The IMF
Currently Playing AM 670:
Currently Playing FM 89.9:
Bristol Bay and Beyond, hosted by KDLG News Director Dave Bendinger, is our weekly newsmagazine with stories, conversations, and an occasional poem, essay, or song.
Bristol Bay Field Notes is your source for an eclectic blend of topics relating to the great outdoors of southwest Alaska. Its goal is to educate, inform, and entertain.
The Bristol Bay Sports Round Up is a weekly radio show dedicated to showcasing the activities and events of local schools and their student-athletes in the Bristol Bay Area.