In a letter to the new EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt, Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas) said agency work to block Pebble "unprecedented" and based on "questionable" science. Called on Pruitt to rescind 2014 Clean Water Act restrictions.
Dr. Barbara Riley grew up in Dillingham. Now she works at the Kanakanak Hospital as a family practice physician.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
This week, Dillingham's mayor discusses the deficit, a biologist updates on the missing ptarmigan, we profile Dr. Barbara Riley, and get a Beaver Round-Up preview and reflections on its theme song's origin.
Latest from APRN
- Senate majority unveils spending limit, Permanent Fund draw
- Industry pushes back against proposed changes to state’s oil tax system
- Ice in Cook Inlet likely to delay fix to Hilcorp gas leak for weeks
- Murkowski says Trump policies on Arctic, climate still unclear
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, Feb. 24, 2017
- Light on Trump, Sullivan aims for optimism
Crime and Safety
- Stranded travelers found after night on Nushagak winter trail
- No injuries after Grant plane belly lands at Unalaska Airport Tuesday
- Second of five men involved in October gun thefts takes plea
- Ty Moore, 26, caught with drugs, guns, and money at boat harbor Sunday
- Shaina Clark, 22, charged with meth possession and alcohol importation
- 90 Percent Of Fish We Use For Fishmeal Could Be Used To Feed Humans Instead
- 3 rescued near Akutan after fishing vessel takes on water
- Johnson tapped for Fish Board seat, again
- LBC votes down Dillingham annexation, upholds smaller new boundaries for Manokotak
- Fish and Game to conduct Dillingham survey on subsistence fishing in the Nushagak River
- If You've Got Any Compound Interest, Solving This Puzzle Will Surely Pay Off
- A Night At Red's Juke Joint In The Mississippi Delta Is A True Blues Experience
- North Carolina Law Makes Facebook A Felony For Former Sex Offenders
- What Makes Mira Rai Run?
- Dentists Work To Ease Patients' Pain With Fewer Opioids
Currently Playing AM 670:
Currently Playing FM 89.9:
- Little interest for latest look at Western Bristol Bay Borough
- Dillingham council votes unanimously to appeal LBC ruling
- Which non-profits should get tax exempt status in Dillingham?
- House Speaker Bryce Edgmon on Governor's budget proposals, and more
- Sen. Dan Sulllivan on his priorities in the next Congress, and on Trump's cabinet picks