Most Active Stories
- New Study Shows Climate Change Affecting Nation's Birds
- New Unemployment Benefit Requirements go Into Effect Next Week
- Warmer Temperatures in Gulf of Alaska Could Have Effects on Fisheries
- The Unity Ticket Opposes Preemptive 404-C for the Pebble Mine
- Report Expected on Turnover in the Dillingham Police Department
The Alaska Democratic Party is going on the offensive against Republican U.S. Senate candidate Dan Sullivan and they are specifically targeting the...
The Brooks Camp Visitor Center in Katmai National Park will be open through October 12th this year. Rangers will be at the center to answer...
The University of Alaska Fairbanks and the UAF Alumni Association will be holding an awards reception on Friday in Fairbanks. One alumnus will be...
Last week, Governor Sean Parnell signed a legislative resolution requesting US Interior Secretary Sally Jewell to reconsider her decision to reject...
Over 160-thousand official public comments have been received by the EPA regarding their proposed restrictions on the controversial Pebble Mine....
Birthdays, anniversaries and SO much more. Mon-Fri at 11am. To participate, call 907-842-1670 or 800-478-5354.
The music archives of the world are filled with songs and artists that deserve to see the light of day. SammyD resurrects the forgotten classics every week!
Bristol Bay Field Notes is your source for an eclectic blend of topics relating to the great outdoors of southwest Alaska. Voted best "Uniquely Alaskan Program"!
Latest from NPR
Starbucks Tests Drink That Tastes Like Stout Beer
Rearchers Find New Species Of Mushrooms
U.S., Allies Hit islamic State Targets In Syria
House Lawmakers To Hold Hearing On White House Security Issues
- Why Did Congress Kick The Can On Funding Islamic State Mission? President Obama now has the approval he sought from Congress to train and arm trusted Syrian rebel forces. What he didn't get from Congress was the...