Join us on 89.9 FM, online at KDLG.org, or sit tight for a few hours and we'll be back on as usual!
The National Marine Fisheries Service is looking for additional nominees for two seats on the International Pacific Halibut Commission after the first solicitation didn’t elicit as many candidates as hoped. The commission manages Pacific halibut from northern California to the Bering Sea, including setting the annual catch limit. It includes three members each from the United States and Canada. NMFS solicited nominees earlier this year, and received two names – Homer resident Don Lane and...
Dillingham residents will have an opportunity to participate in a listening session on Veterans Administration issues later this month.
Currently Playing AM 670:
Currently Playing FM 89.9:
Crime and Safety
Latest from APRN
- Smartphone app identifies weeds invasive to Alaska
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, August 26, 2015
- With VA problems clear, Sullivan summons officials for solutions
- GOP candidate Rand Paul drums up support in Alaska
- YWCA is One Year Closer to Closing the Wage Gap for Women
- Final Sitka landslide victim recovered
- A Man Shed Live Polio Virus In His Stool For 28 Years
- Swept Up In The Storm: Hurricane Katrina's Key Players, Then And Now
- FDA Warns Tobacco Companies Advertising 'Natural' Cigarettes
- Hispanic Or Latino? A Guide For The U.S. Presidential Campaign
- Help Wanted: Last Pediatrician On Mendocino Coast Retires