The ballots have been counted and --- unofficially --- Dillingham voters re-elected Alice Ruby to serve as mayor.
Already one of the region's fastest runners as an eighth grader, Tuckwood opted to forego this year's state meet, saving her four years of high school eligibility for high school.
Latest from APRN
Crime and Safety
- Remembering Tony Jones and the man who killed him: an interview with former DPD officer Terry Rogers
- Police seek public's help in Saturday morning vehicle theft, rollover
- Gust Romie, Brian and Darcie Clark busted with heroin in Anchorage
- Pot grow at Grandma's House seized
- DPD charges three with with felony drug crimes
- Kickstarter Partners With United Nations In Campaign To Help Refugees
- For Many Central American Migrants, The U.S. Border Is Now Beyond Reach
- 4 Outrageously Expensive Dinners Of The Past
- California's Vineyards Pressed To Turn Less Water Into Wine
- Beer Giant SABMiller Rejects $104 Billion Takeover Bid From AB InBev
- State notifies Bristol Bay Borough District it won't reimburse bonds for school improvement
- MAP school still taking applications for fall enrollment
- SW District cuts ribbon on new Koliganek school
- Yup’ik educator appointed to National Advisory Council on Indian Education
- Igiugig awarded large grant for Yup'ik revitalization effort
Currently Playing AM 670:
Currently Playing FM 89.9:
Bristol Bay and Beyond, hosted by KDLG News Director Dave Bendinger, is our weekly newsmagazine with stories, conversations, and an occasional poem, essay, or song.
Bristol Bay Field Notes is your source for an eclectic blend of topics relating to the great outdoors of southwest Alaska. Its goal is to educate, inform, and entertain.
The Bristol Bay Sports Round Up is a weekly radio show dedicated to showcasing the activities and events of local schools and their student-athletes in the Bristol Bay Area.