Most Active Stories
- Grass fire spread quickly Wednesday off Dillingham's Wood River Road
- Dillingham police name suspect in truck arson case
- Athletes compete in regional NYO, prepare for state games
- BBEDC to award refrigeration systems to ten Bay fishermen
- Fish and Game watching sea surface temperatures ahead of Togiak herring fishery
Fri February 28, 2014
PEBBLE: EPA 404 Process "Unprecendented, Premature"
Partnership seeking to develop the Pebble deposit said the EPA has turned a "prescribed, science based" evaluation on its head.
The Pebble Limited Partnership called the EPA's decision to begin a 404c process a "major overreach" of federal authority based on a biased and flawed study. KDLG's Dave Bendinger has more: