McMurray succumbed to a battle with cancer Tuesday at the age of 70. He served close to four decades with Dillingham's Fire Dept. and Crash Rescue Squad, and was the expert engineer who kept the water flowing.
After 27 years in education, seven with DCSD, and two as the superintendent, Danny Frazier says it is time to spend more time with his ailing wife.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
Andy Wink breaks down the salmon market, a halibut and cod fishery is underway, scientists are tagging Aleutian terns, a visit to the DES science fair, and the Tanalian HS choir sings "Emerald Stream."
Latest from APRN
- Alaska News Nightly: Friday, May 26, 2017
- The state of our education system
- This weekend, Ryan Zinke makes inaugural Alaska visit as Interior Secretary
- Man shot by Fairbanks police after ramming into trooper, officer vehicles
- Fee to hike Kodiak’s Termination Point removed
- Two Interior residents missing after Yukon boating accident
Crime and Safety
- G7 Summit Ends Without U.S. Joining Consensus On Climate Change
- 2 Dead, 1 Injured, After Stabbing In Portland, Ore.
- 'Man Weaves' Offer Cover For Balding Men, Cash For Black Hair Care Industry
- Two Scientists, Two Different Approaches To Saving Bees From Poison Dust
- Former High School Dropout Joins Peace Corps, Helps New Dropouts