Most Active Stories
- Grass fire spread quickly Wednesday off Dillingham's Wood River Road
- Dillingham police name suspect in truck arson case
- Athletes compete in regional NYO, prepare for state games
- BBEDC to award refrigeration systems to ten Bay fishermen
- Fish and Game watching sea surface temperatures ahead of Togiak herring fishery
Mon August 19, 2013
Who Came Up With the Idea of Maybe Using 404-C on the Pebble Mine?
The oversight committee in the U.S. House of Representatives is launching a probe into whether the idea of preemptively using section 404-C of the Clean Water Act to stop development of the Pebble Mine actually originated within the Environmental Protection Agency. KDLG’s Mike Mason has the details.