Ugashik fleet will fish inside a line a little further south than usual to keep a buffer around newest Pacific walrus haulout in Bristol Bay.
After 27 years in education, seven with DCSD, and two as the superintendent, Danny Frazier says it is time to spend more time with his ailing wife.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
Andy Wink breaks down the salmon market, a halibut and cod fishery is underway, scientists are tagging Aleutian terns, a visit to the DES science fair, and the Tanalian HS choir sings "Emerald Stream."
Latest from APRN
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- Should the U.S. enter conflict with North Korea, Alaska at center of response
- A conversation about death over cake and coffee
- Some Homer City Coucil members weigh recall case appeal
- The Bard of Mooselandia: a wordsmithing wildlife worker
- He’s back: Former Gov. Murkowski pitches Alaska-Canada rail link (again)
Crime and Safety
- NOAA Predicts 'Above-Normal' Activity In Atlantic Hurricane Season
- How Gen. Michael Flynn Became A Central Figure In The Russia Hacking Scandal
- British Police Decry Apparent U.S. Leaks Of Manchester Attack Evidence
- Patient, Doctor Groups Say New CBO Score Reveals Health Care Bill's Flaws
- Trump Avoids Major Slips On International Religious Tour