Settlement announced Friday morning. Anticipating the news, Pebble opponents took to the streets Thursday in Dillingham with a loud message of "Fish First, Pebble Never."
As spring sets in and the school year draws to a close, students from the village of Igiugig pitch their tents across the Kvichak River for Goose Camp.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
An update as Togiak seiners near their quota, Pebble CEO Tom Collier on proposed advisory committee and coming plans, a visit to Igiugig's "Goose Camp", new Magistrate Tonya O'Connor, and backstage at Annie.
Latest from APRN
- Kodiak embraces commercial harvest of kelp
- EPA settles with Pebble, clears permitting path for mine
- Alaska’s income tax fight is only latest skirmish in decades-long conflict
- Alaska News Nightly: Wednesday, May 11, 2017
- Sitka man indicted on three counts of murder in girlfriend’s death
- Tillerson gets earful on climate change from Arctic governments
Crime and Safety
- Trump's Lawyers Deny He Has Russian Income Or Debt, 'With A Few Exceptions'
- 4 Big Intelligence Stories You Missed Amid The Comey Headlines This Week
- At Least 1 Person Dies Of Ebola In Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Where ICE Already Has Direct Lines to Law-Enforcement Databases With Immigrant Data
- Marines Release First-Ever Ad Spotlighting Woman In Combat Position