Ugashik fleet will fish inside a line a little further south than usual to keep a buffer around newest Pacific walrus haulout in Bristol Bay.
After 27 years in education, seven with DCSD, and two as the superintendent, Danny Frazier says it is time to spend more time with his ailing wife.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
Andy Wink breaks down the salmon market, a halibut and cod fishery is underway, scientists are tagging Aleutian terns, a visit to the DES science fair, and the Tanalian HS choir sings "Emerald Stream."
Latest from APRN
- JPD sends Capitol slap case to Office of Special Prosecutions
- Alaska News Nightly: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- For the sake of the herring egg harvest, Sitka Tribe calls for smaller fishery
- 3 things for Alaskans to know about Trump’s budget
- Violent streak in Fairbanks draws concern from officials
- Cape Greig walrus are back, ADF&G plans changed fishery boundary again
Crime and Safety
- 'He Is Something': Trump Visits Pope Francis At The Vatican
- What Does It Mean When ISIS Claims Responsibility For An Attack?
- Manchester Police Arrest 3 Men In Connection To Arena Bombing
- Why The Russia Investigation Matters And Why You Should Care
- The 'No Fun League' Relaxes End Zone Celebration Rules