As Dillingham swells with seasonal workers, Dillingham's police officers are on the road, patrolling to ensure the safety of people and property.
The hub for Bristol Bay's eastside bustles in June, serving the daily jet flight and up to 14 PenAir flights as it funnels through thousands of fishermen, processors, anglers, and other visitors from around the world.
Recent Shows and Trading Post
Egegik catches put that district past a million on the season, and the Nushagak's 2.5 million total signals a run that's way early coming in way bigger than expected. Total harvest now 2.05 million, and Bristol Bay total run now 3.8 million through Saturday. We check in with Area M's Bob Murphy on the fishing in the North Pen districts, and find out how Togiak herring are being served in during a big promotional week in Seattle.
Latest from APRN
- CBO sees peril in Senate bill for uncrowded regions
- Alaska News Nightly: Monday, June 26, 2017
- Chilkat weaver receives national folk art honor
- Man becomes first person to Race to Alaska on a stand-up paddle board
- Chitina dip netters can now catch salon in Copper River after spring ban
- Talkeetna’s inaugural Pride celebration draws a crowd
Crime and Safety
- White House Suspects Syria Is Preparing For Another Chemical Attack
- Degrees of Maybe: How We Can All Make Better Predictions
- Majority Of Global Poll Respondents Find Trump Arrogant, Dangerous
- TSA Catches Live Lobster At Boston's Logan Airport
- Google Says It Will No Longer Read Users' Emails To Sell Targeted Ads